No entiendo, hombres? Translate here...

14 February, 2013

An Introduction to Me, Myself & I

Hey there!

This is a brand new blog I'm starting all about me...

"Yeah, sure..." you're thinking "another egotistical, self-centred blog from some nutjob with a point to prove I'll bet!" you're probably thinking, well let me just stop you there... whilst the egotistical may not be true, I think the nutjob bit just might, lol (and don't worry I won't be throwing that around too much!), but don't let that put you off!

Whilst this blog is not exactly something to write about just yet (sic!)... over time, it will contain some of my best anecdotes and sometimes acerbic wit on daily musings from anything concerning videogames, movies... to whatever else I feel like ranting about on that day.

So if you feel like something to lighten your day or poking fun at another nutter ranting on subjects vast & wide, then as Clint Eastwood's character said in "Sudden Impact"... go ahead, make my day! ;)

Coming soon, and first in my sights is the fourth movie in the Pirates of the Caribbean series entitled "On Stranger Tides" that I recently procured on Blu-ray...

Keep your eyes peeled bro's, for I think this one may just bring out the best in me and be, as Bobby Roode would refer, a "Pay Off"!

Peace out!
S.R. Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment