No entiendo, hombres? Translate here...

25 December, 2022

2022 Year End Review

Hello everyone!

This has been, probably, the toughest year on record for me.

But I have to stay focused and deliver the year end review I've been accustomed to bring.

Are you ready? Cos here we go...

As always, this going to cover the forms of media that have left an imprint on my 2022.

Films. Games. TV moment of the year. Even music track of the year. All feature ahead.

Disclaimer: all media considered has not been made this year, just discovered by me this year.

Film of the Year: Wonder Woman 1984


This is an easy award for me to give. I only saw this the other day, but when a film can repeatedly cause me to say "wow!" I know it has to be considered among my favourites.

Videogame of the Year: ARMA Gold Edition


If something makes say "wow!", or just clicks with me then, as I've said, it deserves a second look at whittling down my nominations each year for the relevant award.

TV Show of the Year: Star Trek Discovery


I so desperately wanted to give the new Lord of the Rings show this award. But I can't. Every Thursday has been an absolute blast enjoying Anson Mount as Captain Pike when I'm used to him as Cullen Bohannon.

Discovery season 2 made a deeper impression on me and has just been more fun to watch than Rings of Power.

You just can't compare apples from oranges though so I had to pick a winner.

TV Highlight of the Year: WWE Summerslam (Logan Paul vs. The Miz)


I'm going into the WWE for this one and the epic clash between Logan Paul (someone I happened to despise before this year's Wrestlemania and then this match) and Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin at Summerslam.

This clip, in particular, was my favourite from the whole event.

Track of the Year: Como Antes by Bad Bunny


I could have picked the track that Spotify tells me I listened to the most (a whopping 12 times!) this year. But I didn't. I went for one that left the biggest impression.

Final Thoughts

There are just days away now from Christmas and 2022 closing out for good so i hope you all have a good Christmas and set yourself some attainable goals for 2023.

See you on the other side!

Peace!

===TLP===

No comments:

Post a Comment