No entiendo, hombres? Translate here...

01 April, 2024

Off the Scale #81 - Any Other Name by Thomas Newman

Hello everyone!

Drawing the movie themes to a close it's back to Thomas Newman and this time American Beauty takes centre stage.

I've gone for a particular piece of music that's so soothing, so relaxing, it almost demands you stop what you're doing to consume it properly in my opinion.

Any Other Name

This is another one where I can take or leave the movie, it's the score that captures me, again.

This time, however, I've found a very talented musician, Rihards LÄ«bietis, who does the piano justice, but on a guitar?! Absolutement!

Have a listen: -


This is why I believe you should never stop your craft. If you're good enough and want to get better. Keep practising. Or if you are not but want to get good? Keep practising!

Until next time...

Peace out!

===TLP===

No comments:

Post a Comment