No entiendo, hombres? Translate here...

25 March, 2024

Off the Scale #80 - Love Actually Suite by Craig Armstrong

 Hello everyone!

Well, we're 20 away from target now and it doesn't seem all that long since I started before I took the series on a hiatus.

Continuing in with movie themes, I've chosen one from a movie I could care less about, but the music on the other hand? This one has to get a special shout out...

Love Actually Suite

As I said, I don't really have an interest in the source material for this particular score, but it's the score itself that captures my attention. Ever since I heard it, I think, on Classic FM at the Movies, I knew it was something special. There's the classical music I like and then there's those that are promoted into that "special place" in my heart because they never fail to leave me feeling glad for their existence.

This is one such score.

This time it's the turn of the Münchner Rundfunkorchester from a broadcast of a concert from Christmas in 2019 that so captivates me. See if it does you: -


I'll keep it at the movies for a short while longer because there's another one I want to include next week.

Until then...

Peace out!

===TLP===

No comments:

Post a Comment