No entiendo, hombres? Translate here...

28 June, 2013

Glastonbury:2013 - Synopsis of Superb!

Whassup bro's!

I'm just watching Glastonbury at the moment, preferring Nile Rodgers & Chic over Arctic Monkeys any day and I must say I'm impressed with the coverage so far & the quality of acts. I may just do a proper review over the course of this weekend, but I've got a meeting tmw with a new and rather amazing sounding lady who deserves to remain nameless yet for the protection of identity (and to save embarrassment, lol! :P) so we'll see!

Earlier, I will say, I watched Seasick Steve & all I can say is having not bought his latest EP yet, "Hubcap Music", I was hardly surprised when I saw and heard the quality from that record, even if the sound guys need more training on how to combat feedback, lol!

More to follow...

Peace out!


The Lanky Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment