No entiendo, hombres? Translate here...

20 July, 2013

Life - The SMaRT Strategy...

Whassup my dudes!

What a fantastic week I've had! :D

If I'm honest I could totally see some of this stuff coming because looking back there were signs that my fortunes were changing from the less-than-stellar meeting with a woman I'd met on the internet.

But spit happens, I moved on, didn't let it hold me back and have revolutionised the way I am living my life at the moment. Even though this is the early hours of Saturday morning UK time, I'm still up writing this entry, mainly to get down life and how it's going for me at the moment.

Having my meeting with Daryl, my business advisor, I am evermore confident that this is the direction that I am to be heading in now from here on out, so this should be good!

What else, what else? Oh yeah...


You'll never believe this, but when I was chillin' outside with my neighbours savouring this heatwave something rather remarkable, no, odd happened for we started talking of a neighbour opposite me and how it's pretty damn obvious that she likes me.

Well, I've known for time that she's been giving me the eye (you know which 'eye' I mean, lol!) and after arriving back from the meeting on Thursday, she was there, at my frickin' driver's door ready to open the door (bro's I thought it was supposed to be this a$$hole who does it for the ladies!). She's been baked on numerous occasions (and I'm not talking about sunburnt either!), but then she is in a relationship that's less than productive if I'm honest. I didn't have to be blind to see what was going on (though I did miss a blazing row the other night!)!

Relax, bro's!!!

I can assure you that as proudly as I wear my 'V' for victory badge, I will make no moves towards her as she's (I was gonna say 'not my type' but I've been dismantling that ideology in a bid to make sure I'm as open as possible to whoever 'The One' is that I'm looking for, lol) in a relationship.

Albeit this is one that has involved the police on several occasions and from what I've heard is pretty damn abusive along with other people on that floor giving her what for because she gets proper rowdy when drunk... something it appears she turns to when seeking solace. But that's enough of that, for I judge not!

Will I though if times change and she gets out whilst she still can? I don't know, but I do have standards to maintain, that's for sure! :P

I've suspected that she had the hots for me for the better part of a week now, from the way she looked at me etc, proving that the effervescence of excellence that I've been giving off is proving to be a right "Pay Off"!

Once again, it's proof that confidence is attractive to the opposite sex and I'm just pushing it as far as I can into the boundaries of arrogance at the moment... BECAUSE I CAN and because I feel damn good about it all at the minute!

I am telling you now that, since my personality got smashed and put back together in a vastly superior form, I am learning that there really are many, many possibilities for positivity, you just gots know where to look!

So, to quote Good Charlotte, "well if you wanna be noticed, you've gotta learn to break some hearts". Am I destined to be a troublemaker, a heart-breaker?! It's worth a shot for a change, that's for sure, HA!!!

After all, I've always said "it pays to be Roode" (coined of course from my fave wrestler Bobby Roode), haven't I?!

Final Thought

Life can often appear to give you a real cr@pper at times, but it's all about how you react to it. Look at my previous entries, I've detailed how I believe I screwed up when I met the last lady from the internet, but look at what's happened since then, LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENED!!!

I've got eyes around me and all over me (or maybe 'the moves like Jagger'?) too it seems, lol, proving that I'm heading into territories unknown to me, but it's nothing that I can't handle and I'm feeling spit-hot at the moment, that's for true!

You too can be the same, just believe in yourself, believe in what you do and you'll succeed, just watch! ;)

Until next time...

Peace out & a$$holes away!


The Lanky Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment