No entiendo, hombres? Translate here...

15 January, 2016

60 Seconds of Faith - Episode #0020

Good afternoon!

I hope everyone's had a great 2nd working week of 2016?

I know I have because I'm now something like 8 weeks ahead in my recordings for my little ministry broadcast "60 Seconds of Faith"!

Rest assured, then, that there is guaranteed content coming here every week for at least the next two months every Friday. This week marks the start of a special 8 part series of devotionals looking at the account of creation as found in Genesis chapters 1 & 2...

Prepare to be challenged, informed and more importantly amazed as I look to share with you why the account of creation is the only evidence I need to understand how God only needs to open His mouth to speak and new life begins!


Naturally, I'm going to continue bringing my testimony through this so I hope you are all ready for an adventure because I wasn't when I set out recording these episodes on Monday! :-P

Watch the skies!


No comments:

Post a Comment