No entiendo, hombres? Translate here...

11 May, 2013

MotoGP: Sold Out By the BBC...

Whassup bro's!

Upon hearing the unsurprising news that, once again, the BBC has lost out on full live coverage of a major sporting series of events I am left with a distinct sense of deja vu!

F1 anyone? Golf anyone? Haven't got the balls to pay the premium to keep a sport for once, anyone? Nah, of course it's all about cost-cutting wherever they can... recession dontcha know?! PAH! Sucks to be you!

Ha, it's at that stage now where it's a surprise when they do keep hold of a sport! I predicted this once F1 went and now it's happened I shall be activating my predictor again...


 
Back on point, I'm setting the record straight today in that I will mirror them in continuing my coverage on this here blog of mine for this season. But after 2013 I do not know as I do not have (nor do I intend on having) BT Vision to further my reviews beyond 2013.

Once again, the toothless organisation bares its gums at the competition who say "YOINK!" (that's one for all you Halo fans out there!) and steal coverage from right on their doorstep.

I'll get over it, but two sports in a year? Come off it BBC, get your frickin' act together and actually pay for something for once, rather than forcefeeding us repeats (or is that too much to ask as repeats is the easy way out when you're 'planning' the guide!) and other such drivel like 'Bargain Hunt' & 'Homes Under the Hammer', both of which I would rather have my TV off than waste power displaying that nonsense!

Back on point, bro', back on point!

So... with that in mind I shall continue to consider the future of this blog beyond 2013 and where I can go after this... but fear not, it will not be shut down because I'm having too much fun getting my opinions out there however many are reading, or are not (I've got the stats and they say it's worthwhile, so that's all I need to know bro's!) as the case might be!

I know... maybe I'll review books, lol! ;)
 
Peace out!


The Lanky Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment