No entiendo, hombres? Translate here...

15 March, 2013

Motoriffic Thoughts...

Hey bro's!

Given that I said in my last entry about making it quick and then going on to ramble about what was really grinding my gears, I figured this time I'd correct that by stating my thoughts, as clearly and as concisely as possible, for the new F1 & MotoGP seasons.

F1

How can I see past Seb Vettel at the moment? He's already won three titles and however you cut the cloth, he looks good to make it number four! Rest assured though, it will be arguably closer than last season (though that cannot get much closer than the top two going to the final race), with Lewis Hamilton now starring for Mercedes & Sergio Perez taking his McClaren hotseat.

So yeah, in short, I say Seb Vettel for the 2013 Formula 1 World Title and, of course, RBR for the constructors... let's see what happens, shall we? 

MotoGP

Now with that being said, I foresee a great year for MotoGP and another one that could potentially work out as feisty as last year, though current champion Jorge Lorenzo would do well to watch out for his returning teammate 'The Doctor' Valentino Rossi, a perennial favourite of mine and I fully expect the rivalry of yesteryear to fly up again.

Though you CANNOT discount Dani Pedrosa as he was desperately unlucky for the the way 2012 ended for him, yet in terms of the championship for this year, he's gonna be the main non-Yamaha biker to push Lorenzo, imo...

Final Thought

Right, the 'Final Thought' for this entry is simply one final guess I'm gonna make on who to watch out for in this year's British Superbike Championships and again, I'm tipping Shane 'Shakey' Byrne to do it again, but Alex Lowes is sure to push him, that's for sure after last year's efforts! I could mention other names at this point, but those are my main two picks for BSB!

No doubts I'll re-visit each of these three championships in a later post (and will even include SBK too, no doubt!), but for now it's drop the flag, bro's... it all starts with F1 in two days as it's Melbourne, again, 'a perennial favourite' of mine to blitz around in the videogame!

Peace out, bro's!

S.R. Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment